Powderly Vuchnich PLLC is a Charlotte-based professional service firm offering tax, accounting, audit and consulting services. We are seeking a responsible and professional individual to join our accounting staff on our bookkeeping and write-up service team.
• Perform semi-weekly and monthly bookkeeping and write-up tasks including, reconciling financial accounts, preparing adjusting journal entries, entering accounts payables and accounts receivables.
• Assist with onboarding clients for payroll service and provide ongoing support for payroll administration.
• Coordinate with clients to obtain supporting records and details to provide a complete and accurate accounting.
• Maintain fixed asset ledgers for additions, disposals and depreciation.
• Meet deadlines for month-end close of books and preparation of reporting packages for management.
• Setup and configure Quickbooks chart of accounts and new company information.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, is required.
• Proficiency with Quickbooks desktop and online is preferred.
• BA/BS Accounting Degree is required.