Crane Coffee Company, a San Francisco-style quick drip pour over shop, is popping up inside Cowbell.
They specialize in quick drip pour over orders and have a menu of rotating homemade pastries.
Where exactly? Inside Cowbell Burger & Whiskey Bar (201 North Tryon). As of now, they are open Tuesday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. / Sunday 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for brunch.
Every cup is made to order one at a time. All coffees are 12 ounces and weighed out individually depending on the customer’s roast, cream and sugar preferences.
What’s the price point and menu items?
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe blueberry/complex/light roast $4
- Brazilian Conquista nutty/smooth/medium roast $4
- Papua New Guinea chocolatey/medium roast $4
- Dreamlands Blend rich dark roast $4
- Buzz City double brewed and flash chilled $4
- Muddled Mint Julep $4.50
- Sparkling Lavender Float $4.50
- Nirvana Chai black tea/masala spices/mint $4
- Finnish Coffee with cardamom and mint $4.50
- Ghiradelli Mocha $4.50
- Large bacon, cheddar and chive scone $2.50/$3
- Blueberry muffins $2
- Cinnamon roll $2