Financial Planning Analyst
Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SnapAV is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, CCTV and networking products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the custom install channel, SnapAV helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, SnapAV is the premier choice for custom installers across the globe. In addition to its Charlotte headquarters, SnapAV has operations in California, Texas, Florida, New York and Taipei, with over 250 employees internationally.
At SnapAV we engage customers with curiosity, energize them with passion, and execute everything we do with integrity as we create innovative solutions to UIMPACTU the connected world.
Engage with curiosity:
• Teamwork: Creates a constructive work environment by contributing ideas, being receptive to other’s ideas, and leveraging differences with integrity.
• Communication Skills: Listens intently and displays curiosity, asking questions that lead to an impactful, collaborative environment.
• Decision Making / Problem Solving: Listens to the opinions of others, evaluates problems and proposes constructive solutions.
Energize with passion:
• Job Knowledge: Learns how the business works and builds expertise while leading others to grow their own skills.
• Managing Work: Sets priorities and determines resource needs to achieve goals efficiently and is accountable for results.
• Develop Motivate: Inspires by sharing knowledge and motivating others to success through self-development.
Execute with integrity:
• Customer Focus: Is a trusted customer advocate, selflessly meeting all internal and external needs with integrity.
• Action Oriented: Passionate about the work and the goals of the company, maintaining high levels of productivity and a positive impact.
• Strategic Agility: Understands the company’s vision, prioritizes their work accordingly and makes knowledgeable decisions.
The FP&A Analyst will report to the Director of Financial Planning & Strategy and will be a key contributor to the Finance function responsible for executing the company’s financial planning and metric-based reporting. This role will focus on forecasting and analysis to drive visibility into the company’s revenue, expenses and functional operations. This role will evolve and will assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership and ability to work cross-functionally.
The FP&A Analyst should have strong and intuitive financial acumen with superb attention to detail. This person should be a proactive self-starter who enjoys working in a high energy environment. Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to be a team player are key attributes to be successful in this position.
• Prepare, analyze and interpret monthly and quarterly operational and financial results, including internal KPIs, external metrics and business drivers.
• Maintain and refine detailed financial planning and reporting models.
• Drive continued development of FP&A deliverables including reporting, budgeting and planning processes.
• Provide financial modeling and analytical support for strategic initiatives.
• Prepare board materials and internal reporting presentations.
• Assist with the evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities.
• Perform ad hoc analyses and special projects.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2+ years of financial analysis experience within a Finance / FP&A / Investment Banking / Accounting function.
• Proficiency in data analysis and financial modeling.
Experience and/or personal interest in technology.
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.