Administrative Program Coordinator
We are seeking a Program Coordinator with exceptional administrative and customer service experience, great relationship building skills, technological proficiency (with captivating Excel skills), and the ability to manage multiple projects. The Program Coordinator will work with the Program Team and the MHWOW program to efficiently complete complex administrative tasks, solve problems, provide outstanding customer service, and create efficient workflow systems.
This position is located in Encinitas, CA, OR Charlotte, NC, reports to the Sr. Program Director, and works closely and on a daily basis with the Moishe House Program Team and other program staff located in the Moishe House offices worldwide.
Essential job functions:
• Recruits and manages MHWOW hosts in North America.
• Completes data entry and thorough detail checking.
• Creates data-driven reports using Advanced Excel skills.
• Works with constituents on the phone and via email regarding data processing, registrations, applications and reimbursements.
• Manages administrative projects.
• Builds relationships with MHWOW hosts through customer service and training.
Minimum education/experience requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Four years of related work experience may be substituted for the degree.
• One year of relevant professional experience preferred.
• Must have demonstrated proficiency with computer usage skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Google Docs/Sheets.
• Experience managing databases (e.g. Salesforce, Filemaker Pro, Zendesk).
• Superior customer service skills, in person and via phone and email.
• Demonstrated excellent organizational skills to manage projects with many moving parts and multiple locations, to adhere to clear deadlines, and to work with competing demands.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and switch from one to the other with ease.
• Exceptional attention to detail• Proven ability to successfully execute ideas.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience building professional relationships and working in a collaborate environment.
• Passion for providing support for Jewish leaders, their communities, and the mission of Moishe House.
Other preferred critical skills & abilities:
• Self-motivating and independent worker.
• Experience working in a non-profit organization.
• Eager to learn, grow and adapt.
• Melds with the dynamic, lively Moishe House office culture.
Please email cover letter and resume with salary history (no calls please) to email@example.com.
PLEASE WRITE “MHWOW Program Coordinator – YOUR NAME” IN THE SUBJECT LINE