VP of Digital Distribution & Marketing
WoodSpring Hotels is the nation’s fastest growing economy, extended stay hotel brand with 230+ hotels in 30+ states. The company owns nearly 100 hotels and provides management services for both company-owned and franchised locations under the WoodSpring Suites, WoodSpring Suites Signature and Value Place brands.
Based in our Matthews, NC office this position will spearhead an online strategy for optimization of revenue and brand building through our Direct channel WoodSpring.com and is responsible for all online distribution channels, including third parties. This role is a key member of the Strategic Leadership Team.
Major duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for setting functional direction of company proprietary website, managing content specialists, and commercial side of vendor relationships. Includes, but is not limited to:
• Improving customer, partner and market engagement.
• Increasing conversion success and online functionality, while managing costs.
• Knowledge and execution capabilities to transform company website into a highly successful online marketing tool.
• Developing company website into a significant revenue channel.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or finance required.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in eCommerce, Distribution, and/or Corporate Strategy in the Hospitality industry.
• Experience managing web infrastructure and website redesign projects.
• Extensive search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics and search engine marketing (SEM) experience.
• Experience optimizing Web sites for branding and demand creation objectives.
• Previous experience with A/B and Multivariate testing.
• Experience managing agency relationships.
• Experience negotiating, influencing and getting results across multiple groups and organization.
• Experience developing and managing a multi-function budget.