carbonhouse, the leading provider of interactive solutions for venues and sports teams is seeking an industry-experienced Project Manager to be the primary liaison with our facility, sports and hospitality clients. You will be responsible for helping carbonhouse deliver website products and services that exceed client expectations. Our clients include NBA, NHL, music and entertainment venues around the world.
Example of duties:
• Responsible for the success of client website projects from kick off, design, development, deployment and training of carbonhouse tools.
• Extensive interaction with other departments within organization, i.e. Development, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development and Operations.
• Provide support to large list of clients that includes the world’s biggest facilities and sporting teams.
• Provide client training on carbonhouse products and tools.
• Extensive interaction with other departments within organization, i.e. Development, Marketing, Business Development and Operations.
• Improve accounts through quick and efficient client support.
• Staying informed of client’s industry/segment.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
• At least 2 years of experience with project management at a digital or advertising agency.
• Experience working in concerts, family shows and special events a plus.
• Experience with HTML and Content Management Systems a plus.
• Experience with project management tools including basecamp and trello a plus.
• Computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Presentation and internet programs.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Ability to identify opportunities and creative solutions.
• Strong writing skills including communication and presentation skills.
• Travel may be necessary to industry conferences/tradeshows.
• Health Insurance and Dental Options.
• Plenty of Vacation.
• Flexible and Casual Work Environment.