Arthur Elliott Marketing Group (AEMG) is a strategic marketing agency with big ideas, a distinctive process and hyperlocal advertising capabilities. We have a team of collaborative problem solvers, with various backgrounds and experiences — on purpose. Each opinion matters and produces a unique view of any marketing issue at hand.
We strive to be thought leaders, searching for innovative solutions. Our team is challenged daily to “think” in different ways, to “speak” in different voices and essentially develop solutions that differ from the norm. Alongside our partners, our “toolbox” comes fully stocked. From national campaigns, to targeted radio spots, we have the necessary expertise to deliver any marketing message.
Arthur Elliott Marketing Group is looking for an experienced, competent and confident Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects, vendors and account executives.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and scope. He/She should have the ability to work within cross-functional teams and be a producer who is a jack (or jill)-of-all-trade.
The best project manager will be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee, while having the ability to interact and provide great customer service with clients and vendors on a daily basis. On a day-to-day basis, the multi-tasking project manager is expected to keep their team together, brief others on their responsibilities, build meaningful relationships with clients, and manage the entire project from start to finish by setting deadlines and having items completed on time. This superstar will be able to take on any project inside and or outside of the scope of work. If you’re assertive, passionate, creative and don’t succumb to high-pressure situations, you will do well in this position.
• Participates in planning meetings to understand the client’s business, goals, deliverables and strategies.
• Collects project information and develops a detailed project plan to track progress utilizing project management software.
• Understands the creative and production process (print, interactive or broadcast) and strives to maintain creative integrity and production equilibrium.
• Coordinates internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of project to be delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Responsible for gathering and tracking creative/interactive requests and/or project approvals.
• Ownership after hand-off of creative development of print and interactive.
• Manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Manages email campaigns and communicates company brands through email marketing.
• Analyzes current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
• Tracks and creates reports on email and social media campaigns.
• Researches the best possible solutions for the tasks at hand.
Typically requires overnight travel 50% of the time.
• Must be eighteen years of age or older.
• Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of relevant work experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in project management or related positions.
• Prior Marketing or Advertising Agency Account Management Experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
• PMP certification is a plus.
Knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies:
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
• Independent thinker who is self-motivated and action oriented.
• Ability to leverage data to influence decision making.
• Excellent written, verbal and copywriting communication skills.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
• Demonstrates sense of urgency.
• Presentation skills.
• Proven working experience in project management.
• Experience in media planning, multi-channel or integrated marketing in a corporate or agency setting a plus.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Apply for the Project Manager position by emailing your résumé and cover letter to Kalpana@arthurelliott.com.