THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the organization in managing a dynamic strategic investment roadmap. This role is responsible for leading the design, development and operational elements of the investment roadmap on behalf of the enterprise, supporting strategy and business capabilities. A secondary responsibility for this role is to serve as the primary back-up for the strategic investment governance process.
• Accountable for the design, development and management of the enterprise ‐ level strategic investment roadmap (multi ‐ year) through collaboration and counsel with leaders from across the business, technology, enterprise architecture, finance and shared services partners.
• Responsible for communication of and transparency to the strategic investment roadmap to all relevant internal parties; maintains confidential roadmap data on behalf of the enterprise. Acts as an advisor and overall steward for the roadmap, providing consultative services to the business,shared services and technology partners related to sequencing, dependencies and other constraints, ensuring awareness and alignment with the roadmap.
• Plays a critical role in bridging the roadmap of business initiatives with the long-term technology plan. Recognizes, at the enterprise level, the goals of the business and technology partners to ensure the roadmap is optimized to achieve stated business goals within the defined time frames. Understands relationships between influencing factors and applicable dependencies and their impact on the sequencing of initiatives within the portfolio. Acts on behalf of the enterprise as a guardian of the organization’s resource capacity when making sequencing decisions and adjustments.
• Conducts assessments, gap analyses, provides recommendations and builds feasible scenarios for executive decision-making to align time frames to feasible options. Spans across the enterprise for cross-functional dependencies and drives alignment on the roadmap sequencing deliverable time frames.
• Partners with leaders from across the business, technology, enterprise architecture, finance and shared services partners to assess constraints for optimal sequencing. Serves as the primary backup for the strategic investment roadmap governance process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Computer Science, MIS, Finance, Strategy, Engineering or related fields.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or related fields.
• 5+ years of experience in leading projects with defined process life cycle, business architecture, visualizing and creating models for future analysis, assimilating and correlating disconnected strategic areas of focus to articulate relevance to the organization.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.