Sales Manager / Service Tech
Charlotte Cycles (CC) is the leading electric bicycle dealer in the southeast, focused on a full line of ebikes from top brands in the industry. Also carried are Giant and Felt non-electric bicycles and TerraTrike and Catrike recumbent trikes.
A sought after opportunity:
The position is in a great Midtown Charlotte, NC location. Come enjoy the sunny southeast in a rapidly growing urban community convenient to many craft breweries, mountain bike parks and the National Whitewater Center. We offer competitive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid training and stellar employee discounts. At Charlotte Cycles, we aim to set the bar when it comes to electric bike service, repair and conversions by our team who have been pushing the bounds and trailblazing within our local market.
Charlotte Cycles is actively seeking:
Candidates who like working with people as much as wrenches and wires. This is a full time position for an organized, self starting individual. We’re a tight-knit team of 5; so you need to bring a strong sense of responsibility, initiative and teamwork. Applicants should feel comfortable shifting gears between the following roles: sales, customer service, technician, bike builder.
Primary roles & expectations:
• Retail sales, helping achieve monthly store sales goals.
• Maintenance and repair of bicycles, electric bicycles and recumbent trikes.
• Learn the industry and understand the products we offer on a technical level.
• Assist customers in the purchase and follow-up/maintenance of their bikes.
• Ambition to grow skills and knowledge as a mechanic in this exciting and ever evolving industry. This includes mobile service and electric bicycle troubleshooting and repair.
• Maintain store organization and product merchandising.
• Participate in local outreach events, demo days and shop rides.
• Promote Charlotte Cycles, electric bikes, commuting by bike, our commitment to the community, and to provide top notch service.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 12 month commitment to our team.
Experience as a bicycle mechanic:
• 3 year minimum sales and service experience within the bicycle industry.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Ability to self-manage daily workload and ensure all assigned tasks are completed.
• A valid drivers license.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.