Christ Episcopal Church is seeking a Development/Stewardship Director to oversee all duties relative to the Annual Stewardship Campaign. This position is responsible for creating and implementing the fundraising strategy for our large parish and helps to nurture a culture of generosity through our stewardship ministry.
The regular work week for this position is Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., with the occasional need to attend events on weekends and evenings.
• Bachelor Degree, along with a minimum of two years of experience in Development/Fundraising/Stewardship work.
• Willingness and ability to think strategically and provide leadership for groups and individuals.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of general fundraising software.
• Develops and implements a comprehensive fundraising strategy.
• Coordinates the Annual Stewardship Campaign (ASC) for Christ Church that includes (but is not limited to) the development of all marketing materials, organizing all volunteer participation, preparing campaign updates, maintaining documentation of all donation and solicitation history, and acknowledgement of all gifts.
• Works with the Finance Office to track timing of pledges and stock gifts, to approve invoices for costs associated with the ASC and Stewardship ministry, and to follow up on end-of-year fulfillment.
• Develops and implements a program of parish-wide, year-round stewardship education.
• Flexible vacation and holidays.
• Friendly staff in a supportive, inspiring environment.
Apply by July 15 by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.