THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
• Day-to-day interaction with the Senior Director of Business Development focusing on building and cultivating strong, trusted relationships with key partners.
• Key responsibility will include the sourcing and execution of performance-based marketing acquisition efforts across paid digital channels including SEM, display, social, email, etc.
• Demonstrate deep understanding of relevant KPI’s as they relate to the overall marketing strategy and extract insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well developed proactive recommendations to achieve longer term marketing goals and objectives.
• Analyze marketing campaign data to regularly assess the performance of campaigns with a focus on driving quality and ROI.
• Source, manage, optimize and grow online partner relationships.
• Manage the full pipeline process of prospecting, qualifying, launching, optimizing and growing new Performance Marketing partnerships.
• Analyze metrics for revenue and margin opportunities, recommend and implement changes based on the results.
• Manage the campaign process end-to-end including: partner research, campaign objective development, campaign development/execution, optimization, analytics and reporting.
Basic experience / training / education:
• 4-year degree.
• 2-5 years in marketing in online marketing function at an online retail or lead generation company.
• Project and budget management experience.
• Previous experience in affiliate marketing preferred.
• Experience with basic database management, marketing pixels, and software and application API integrations.
A good foundation of business and general online marketing skills (metrics, analysis, reporting, negotiation).
Required knowledge / skills / abilities:
• General knowledge/understanding of online marketing, online lead generation, conversion strategies.
• Analytical mind with the ability to interpret data/results and take appropriate action.
• Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing.
• Demonstrated ability to optimize spend via tactics including creative optimization and landing page optimization.
• Ability to work collaboratively and take feedback but also function autonomously with a willingness to “figure it out.”
• A power-user of Microsoft Excel, or a willingness and aptitude to quickly become a power-user.
More about LendingTree:
• We are a meritocracy, not bureaucracy.
• Flat structure, very minimal oversight.
• Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.).
• We don’t even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager’s approval is needed before you take off on your family vacation.).
• Great perks: $3 catered lunches Mon. – Thurs., free bagels every Fri., on site gym (employees are encouraged to workout during the day. “Is that true?” Yep.).
• Great benefits and good work life balance.