Marketing Logistics Coordinator
Who our client is:
• Fortune 500 media and network communications company.
• Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations.
• Expanding national footprint in 30+ states.
• Rich history of growth and diversification.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability.
• Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential.
• Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level.
• Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent.
What you will do:
• Coordinate order entry.
• Ensure orders are completed accurately and on time.
• Communicate traffic functions and capabilities back to customers.
• Monitor schedules, exception reports and work to recover lost revenue.
• Track client tapes using the traffic system.
• Maintain files.
• Diagnose problems with schedule delivery.
How you are qualified:
Skills equivalent to 1-2 years in comparable position.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.