Training and Organizational Development Consultant (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Responsible for supporting training and organizational development and design of key strategies in creating and sustaining a high performing organization. Creates and implements team member development programs that support the organization’s talent management, succession planning and organizational development objectives and foster a highly effective management and leadership structure.
• Designs, develops, coordinates, implements, delivers and evaluates training programs that support organizational objectives and are aligned with the organization’s business plan using adult learning principles and methods such as classroom training, webinars, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, e-learning and workshops.
• Leads and/or supports organizational development and design projects that improve people processes, structures, measures and accountabilities.
• Develops and implements manager and team member development programs that supporting the organization’s succession plan.
• Analyzes training needs to develop new training and organizational development programs or modify and improve existing programs.
• Provides coaching, facilitation, team development and organizational development services.
• Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, organizational development, applied behavioral sciences, business administration or related field.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in progressive Human Resources or Corporate Training roles, preferably in multi-location organizations.
• Service industry experience.
• Strong project management skills.
• Highly effective consulting skills including the ability to influence multiple levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, participative training design, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, principles of customer service, leadership coaching, conflict resolution, group process facilitation, organization communications processes, presentation skills and project management.
• Demonstrated skills in curriculum design and development.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Preferred: Master’s degree in human resources management or organizational development.
• Must be able to endure repetitive periods of writing and/or typing at computer terminal.
• Must be able to stand for four or more hours.
• Travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer