Executive Assistant, Design and Digital
We are a young, motivated, up-and-coming lighting design firm built on the foundation of quality USA made products with both a classic and modern aesthetic.
Our firm sources everything in house from marketing, design and first-class customer service. As such, a creative, reliable, quick-learner would be the only fit for the position. We invite the right applicant to join the ground-floor of a growing, lifestyle company where the prospects are high and promotions available for the right candidate. Our firm has experienced triple digit growth for the past 5 years, and we want you to be part of the drive and success for the company, and yourself! We are Charlotte based, Women and Veteran owned and take pride in being a Carolinas based company serving the world, and in selling American made products.
Essential job requirements:
Independent, Creative Thinker
• Must be capable of making decisions on your own with minimal supervision in a responsible, reliable and efficient manner.
• Superior knowledge of social media marketing including: Houzz.com, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Weibo is essential. The position is both an executive assistant and also a digital media manager, daily blog posts and photo/cut sheet uploads are going to be essential parts of the day. Our million dollar business is very dependent on electronic media, of which you will be a key player.
• As the personal assistant/ Manager for the CEO, you must be both professional and able to anticipate the CEO’s needs.
• Integrity is key. You will be given many, large responsibilities from day 1, you need to be able to deal with them and prove yourself to the CEO in and out of the office during your workday.
• The ability to work remotely for a part of the work week will exist after in store training is completed, at the discretion of the CEO.
• Design degree not mandatory, but an eye for design is necessary.
• Eager to Grow with an Up-And-Coming Company: Must be willing and able to take time to properly learn the multidimensional product line systems, becoming familiar with our sales, ordering, shipping, design and manufacturing platforms.
• Must provide feedback to store management on customer requests, reaction to merchandise and store environment.
At Ease on the Sales Floor
• Must be eager to suggest and sell merchandise, while keeping the customer at ease.
• Must demonstrate a consistent selling behavior which inspires our customers towards a greater connection with our products over our competitors’.
• Must capture customer information accurately in our database in order to adequately follow-up.
Customer-Service Oriented and Motivated
• Must be able to confidently anticipate customers’ needs, both in-person and online, allowing for meaningful product recommendations for various spaces.
• All of our employees go above and beyond for our customers.
• Salary to be discussed at time of interview.
• Part-time position transitioning into full-time on satisfactory performance.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, requires Saturday shifts.
• Ability to effectively maneuver around showroom and stockroom. May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing, climbing ladders and lifting of up to 50 pounds.
Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to reply.
If invited for an interview, dress stylish, and impress!