THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Elements Brands is a portfolio of high quality consumer products brands with a specific focus on the personal care, organics and outdoor sports markets. We have a startup feel and a focus on results, learning fast and delivering awesome products for our customers. In addition, we focus heavily on automation, so our employees can spend their time doing their jobs, not pushing paper. Learn more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
Our Customer Liaison is literally the voice of our brands. As our main customer-facing position, you will know the ins and outs of all of our products and be able to assist our customers in everything from choosing the right hand cream to managing international returns. The ideal candidate must be well-spoken, outgoing, extremely organized and have one heck of a phone voice. You will also be responsible for responding to customer emails, managing Amazon requests, and working across multiple online product management systems simultaneously. Elements Brands is an awesome place to work – we have a startup feel, are located in the heart of South End across the street from Sycamore Brewery, and have an informal, results-focused work environment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
• Receive all inbound phone calls across our brand portfolio.
• Respond to and resolve customer requests via email, social media and telephone.
• Serve as a human encyclopedia of our products – you are the go-to person for questions and answers.
• Process returns and manage in-house inventory of returned or defective products.
• Act as the main point of contact for donation solicitations and other requests.
• Identify potential issues or patterns in customer interactions.
• Manage in-office tasks such as in-person visitors, vendor relations and more.
The Customer Liaison will function within our Marketing Department. We will rely on you to know our customers inside and out so we may better serve them with the products they love and introduce them to others they may not know.
The best candidates for this job will have:
• A love for people. You are the advocate for the customer, are genuinely interested in what they have to say, and can get along with anyone.
• Excellent written and verbal skills. You can articulate your points clearly and concisely.
• A knack for online systems and the ability to jump between platforms without losing focus.
• Exceptional organizational skills. We’re talking color-coded-sock drawer organized.
• The ability to work independently. You will be empowered to make decisions regarding customer accounts without having to cut through all the usual red tape.
Our brands include:
• Nurture My Body: High end, organic personal care products (everything from sunscreen to shampoo to body lotion).
• Ski Balm: Sun and windburn protection for winter sports.
• Tropical Sands: Biodegradable sunscreen products for sensitive reef environments.
• Skedattle: Natural bug repellent.
• KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris.
• Rockin’ Green: Eco-Friendly detergent and cleaning supplies.
• triLASTIN: Stretch mark care products.
Commensurate with experience. Paid vacation and holidays. Healthcare reimbursement and 401(k) available.
Please submit your resume (with GPA) via email. All submissions should be sent via email with a PDF attachment (not MS Word) to Myka@ElementsBrands.com with the subject “Customer Liaison Application”. Any applications not submitted as PDF or without the correct subject line will not be considered.