Marketing Analytics Sales Planner
Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you love to help people and are passionate about customer service? Then we want to talk to you!
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Positec is a new global brand company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of power tools, lawn and garden equipment and accessories, which are sold around the world to professional contractors and home improvement enthusiasts. Since its founding in 1994, Positec has achieved industry-leading growth and employs almost 4,000 people in 12 countries to become a truly global competitor in the power tool industry.
Positec is a company built on a passion for innovation, best-in-class customer care and a commitment to make a difference in the world.
Positec is proud to offer world-class benefits, including:
• Competitive wages.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance.
• Company paid short-term-care, long-term-care and basic life insurance.
• Up to 3 weeks paid time off.
• 401(k) with company match after 30 days of employment.
• Fun, casual work environment.
• Employee outings and community service projects.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Health and fitness programs.
• Growth opportunities.
• Exposure and visibility to senior management to make a real voice of change.
• In-house Starbucks refreshments for employees.
The Marketing Analytics Sales Planner is responsible for the execution, analysis and reporting of online marketing activities including: driving search engine optimization and organic traffic and online testing to ensure we meet/exceed performance metrics as well as revenue goals.
• Responsible for SEO for all North American websites, including on page, technical (working with development team) and managing external SEO agencies and tools.
• Responsible for all A/B and multivariate testing programs on all North American websites, works hand in hand with testing vendor and internal departments to develop execute and report on tests.
• Creates and updates reporting for all North American websites and briefs executive team and stakeholders regularly.
• Develops and manages reporting templates (daily flash/weekly exec summary, site funnels, ecom dashboard detail and direct unified).
• Identify customer insights key performance indicators that assist Usability Manager in design of A/B and/or multivariate tests that optimize UX +Cart Conversion.
• Designs and executes primary customer research (qualitative and quantitative) to assess e-commerce customer satisfaction with current product/offers.
• Designs and executes custom analysis of customer behavior and usage patterns.
• Manage day-to-day activities of Marketing Analyst, Merchandising.
• A 4 year degree in either: Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent work experience and education.
• Experience working with Interactive Technologies and Solutions.
• Experience with SEM and SEO techniques and other online marketing solutions.
• Experience with reporting and analysis of that reporting to develop actionable recommendations.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Internet marketing experience and knowledge with a focus on content management systems, social marketing and email.
• Experience with Positec customer service tools such as Moulton order tools is a plus.
• Strong focus on ROI and results with websites and internet marketing initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Data collection and ordering.
• Customer service orientation.
• Adaptability to change.
• Good judgment.
• High energy and wiliness to take initiative.
• Stress tolerance and patience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.