Senior Marketing Programs Manager
As a part of Global Marketing & Corporate Affairs (GM&CA), this position reports directly the Associate Channel Offer Delivery Manager for Targeted Offers & Insights spanning all product portfolios. Targeted offers and insights are customer-level product offers, servicing messages, and insights about a customer’s financial needs which are developed from aggregated customer data and advance analytics and modeling. By providing these insights to our front line associates during moments of truth with customers, the Targeted Offers & Insights team helps the associate deliver a more relevant and personalized customer experience. As a key member of the Targeted Offers & Insights team, this role will lead the development of product offer scripts, opportunity headlines, and/or conversation cues that are delivered to the Financial Center and Contact Center associates on their computer screens and tablets when interacting with our customers.
• Develop the methods and standards of communicating customer opportunities to associates, whether that be through headlines, scripts or visual cues. Determine the most effective means of communicating the offers and insights based on their placement in the sales process and within the associate user interface. Secure consent for new or modified language, messaging, and communication methods including obtaining channel adoption as well as Legal, Risk and Compliance approval.
• Manage and continue to evolve the “Scripting Style Guide”, maintaining documentation of current state design requirements & modifying as new channels, capabilities and criteria are introduced.
• Work closely with Channel Marketing partners to quickly learn the business goals and processes for each portfolio, and develop an understanding of the Financial Center and Contact Center goals and incentive plans to design how to most effectively communicate offers and insights.
• Understand current offer & campaign requirements, limitations and capabilities. Have a line of site on future strategy and capability changes and how that will impact how we communicate customer opportunities and insights to associates.
• In partnership with Channel management, participate in key discussions with segment marketing and LOB to share creative level performance results and insights.
• Create an inventory of approved language to be used across all offers, messages and insights. Focus should be on the use of effective talking points that align to the product positioning and strategy.
• Support Channel Managers in translating intended customer experience and processes into fully compliant headlines, scripting, or other methods of communication that accurately reflects products/services/desired call-to-action.
• Create robust feedback loop with Channel team and Segment marketing and Associates through “Presentation of survey findings to” communicating VOA insights and opportunities for improvement.
• Serve as the team liaison to the Channel Communication team to ensure accurate associate readiness/communication for new, revised scripts and communication impacting both the Financial Center and Contact Center.
• Manage key forums with senior level management to determine channel fit and language requirements for new/revised offers, messages and insights.
• 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, communications, creative or scripting design, sales, and/or customer service, preferably in financial services industry in financial center or contact center environment.
• Effective in communicating across varying levels of leadership in the organization.
• Ability to act as the voice for both customers and associates to promote better customer experiences and more effective sales interactions.
• Strong relationship management skills in partnering with internal teams to manage dependencies and timelines across programs and functions.
• Ability to evaluate performance across different versions or methods of scripting/communication and assist Channel Managers in providing insights that tell the story of offer performance.
• Ability to drive execution with flawless attention to detail under tight deadlines; providing documentation and reporting on annual review, program and scripting status in a multi-faceted environment.