Visual Designer – Print + Digital
Feetures is a family owned and operated company located in North Carolina, and our mission is to inspire people to live a healthy, active lifestyle. We are focused on making products that are designed to help people achieve their personal best. We believe in creating an enjoyable work environment that allows employees to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish our goals. We value open communication and encourage ideas to be shared freely. We’re looking to add new people to our team who are passionate about coming to work each day to work towards a common goal.
The Visual Designer will work with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Coordinator to help develop and execute the visual collateral for print, web, email and social media. The designer will work along side the content writers and marketing partners on the design, development and implementation of each design project. We want a passionate designer willing to work with the marketing team to create effective designs for Feetures’ key audiences. As an employee at a growing company, you’ll have the opportunity to see many different aspects of our business, and have meaningful strategic input on the direction of the company’s marketing.
• Work with marketing team and partners to develop interesting visual content.
• Work within Feetures brand standards while developing creative content for both print and digital projects.
• Print Design – take a product from concept to print production including file setup, design and layout of ads, brochures, flyers and product catalogs.
• Digital Design: social media images and post creation, design and build marketing emails, website and landing page design, and digital advertisements and tiles.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or comparable field of study.
• 2-3 year’s experience in a similar role.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite & Sketch.
• Extreme attention to detail .
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Passion for communications.
• Strong team work skills.
Our ideal candidate will also possess some or all of the following skills:
• Experience in Email Marketing and Digital Advertising.
• Experience in CSS/HTML is a plus but not mandatory.
• Passionate about design (and our brand).
• Experience in lifestyle photography, product photography and retouching.
• Dedicated team player that is highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicants should also be prepared to provide a portfolio of recent work.