- Grand Opening will take place from 1:30-10pm.
- Location: 245 Clanton Rd.
- Recently acquired an awesome hand built regulation curling / shuffleboard game.
- Taproom is 1,300 square feet. Production facility in the back is huge – 8,500 square feet.
- Red Clay will specialize in drier ciders made with local apples. They will also have local beer on tap.
- Taproom features hand-made bar and furniture built from reclaimed wood and comfortable seating
- Grand Opening celebration will feature live music, giveaways and cornhole.
- Two Chicks and a Truck, King of Pops and Sticks & Cones will be onsite at the celebration.
- Discounted beverages will be available through pre-purchased drink bundles – here.
- Sticks & Cones will be making hard cider slushies in addition to their usual goodies.
- Red Clay decided to keep “Mind the Dog” written on the bottom of the door as a nod to the previous tenants and the history of the building. You’ll have to ask the owners what it actually means.
- The owners (Jamie and Jay) have ancestors that brewed beer and fermented cider in Boston. They served it in a pub they owned and the founding fathers used to hang out there.