Business Development Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for marketing, communications and client event management and successful implementation and execution of internal projects across the firm. Incumbents drive cross LOB client events to maximize impact with clients, and coordinate and initiate, training and development of associates across the firm.
• Candidate will perform operational tasks with a high level of precision and clarity in a very fast-paced environment. Activities include preparing briefing materials, facilitating equity client discussions and organizing key events.
• Create briefing materials for venture capital interactions.
• Facilitate discussions on enterprise technology trends and companies.
• Participate in organization and execution of key events, such as the Technology Innovation Summit, Technology Investor Forums and Executive Briefings.
• Participate in and find internal experts for market overview calls with BAML institutional clients; coordinated with Equity Sales team.
• Prepare briefing materials on vendor relationships and technology strategies for CIOs, CTOs, Head of Tech & Ops and Firm Management.
Candidate will be expected to operate with a large degree of autonomy; results-orientation and executional drive are paramount to success.
Yes, 5% of the time.