THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Elements Brands is a portfolio of consumer products brands sold via ecommerce, big box retail and independent mom & pop retailers. We acquire small brands and scale them by applying our unique operational “playbook” to grow revenue and give brands a ‘face lift’ to bring them to a broader retail marketplace. Imagine us as one part Proctor & Gamble, one part brand incubator. We have a startup feel with a focus on results, collaboration and learning fast. You can learn more about us in our Agenda profile here.
This is not your typical marketing job. As an immediate, impactful member of our growing team, we’ll throw you into the deep end and expect you to learn on your feet. You will be a key member of our marketing department – someone with their hands in a little bit of everything. Along with our existing marketing crew of three, you will crank out captivating content for our 130,000 email subscribers, create compelling landing pages that sell and delight, navigate the world of Google AdWords, manage multiple social media accounts, and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been searching for the chance to flex their creative muscle and learn from the best. Elements Brands is an awesome place to work – we have a startup feel, are located in the heart of South End across the street from Sycamore Brewery, and have an informal, results-focused work environment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
• Copy-write emails that get opens, engrossing landing pages, social media posts, blog posts, online ads, and more.
• Plan and write several weekly email campaigns to our 130,000+ subscribers.
• Analyze and assist with Google AdWords campaigns and Google Analytics.
• Aid in website maintenance, new product and brand launches, and periodic website optimizations.
• Manage content and scheduling for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Assist with asset creation including photo shoots, online ads, product displays, and printed collateral.
The Marketing Associate will assist the marketing team across our entire brand portfolio and have the chance to contribute ideas and suggest new concepts. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real consumer brands sold through a variety of channels including retail stores, e-commerce, and Amazon.com. The ideal candidate for this position will be looking for a long-term opportunity with advancement potential. We’d love to hire someone that can grow with our company into a marketing management role.
The best candidates for this job will have:
• Exceptional copywriting skills. You are great at getting into character and writing riveting copy that draws people in. You love grammar and silently judge others for using the wrong “you’re.”
• A love of branding – you can tell us your favorite brands and why you love them.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational prowess.
• Enough experience to be comfortable in Illustrator, InDesign, or Photoshop.
• A working knowledge of Google AdWords, Analytics, and social media platforms.
• A knack for learning new systems and jumping between browser windows.
• A desire to not only own this position but grow it into the career you’ve always wanted.
Our brands include:
• Nurture My Body: High end, organic personal care products (everything from sunscreen to shampoo to body lotion).
• Ski Balm: Sun and windburn protection for winter sports.
• Tropical Sands: Biodegradable sunscreen products for sensitive reef environments.
• Skedattle: Natural bug repellent.
• KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris.
• Rockin’ Green: Eco-Friendly detergent and cleaning supplies.
• TriLASTIN: Stretch mark prevention and reduction products.
Commensurate with experience. Healthcare reimbursement and 401(k) with matching. Paid holidays and unlimited vacation.
All applications should be sent via email with a PDF resume (including GPA) attached to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Associate Application – Spring 2017”.