The role supports the Construction Equipment Division, assisting with general administrative and clerical duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Executive and managers.
• Assist Executive with preparation of presentation materials.
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary (writing and editing skills required).
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed, including coordination of Company airplane schedule.
• Expense report preparation, submission and follow-up throughout approval stages.
• Work closely with the Executive to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns to consultants, customers and governmental officials.
• Coordinate company-wide ticket events throughout the year.
• Maintain well-organized filing system (both paper and electronic) along with a log for the files (while ensuring these documents are maintained in a secure location).
• 5+ years of experience supporting management staff.
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination/organization of executive meetings.
• Strong proofreading and business writing skills.
• Experience creating PowerPoint presentations with graphs, graphics and animation.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes (or Outlook).
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive self-starter attitude.
• High sense of urgency, high integrity, high reliability.
• Proactive approach to problem solving and resolutions.
• Positive attitude with a level headed approach to resolving issues.
• Maintain confidentiality at the highest level.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Email resume to LMcMillan@carolinacat.com.