Under the direction of the Division Partners, the Marketing Manager will provide coordinated marketing services for Hopper Communities including electronic media, print, direct mail and signage while maintaining brand consistency throughout the company.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Work directly with all associates in the company and provide coordinated marketing services and marketing material development.
• Develop and coordinate production of marketing and promotional materials and programs including but not limited to print, electronic media, direct mail and signage.
• Manage development, production and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs and manage agencies.
• Assist in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develop and execute marketing programs to achieve stated objectives not limited to digital advertising, direct mail, signage and offline efforts.
• Develop and maintain marketing budgets for projects.
• Negotiate contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
• Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
• Stay up to date on overall activities of the company and serve as main internal point of contact for marketing and public relations consultants to coordinate approvals and distribution.
• Work with sales consultants to maintain customer database and the use of internal and external mailing lists for newsletters.
• Write newsletters or construction updates in coordination with sales teams.
• Plan and manage events to assist in sales.
• Develop and implement social media strategies for company and/or communities.
• Update website and social media.
• Provide regular status reports on marketing programs and initiatives.
• Work directly with the ownership of the company and take direction on additional duties.
• Analyze marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
Education and/or experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Communications, Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of traditional marketing work experience along with the current social media expertise including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, ability to write Blog posts and update websites.
• Experience using Photoshop & InDesign essential, Illustrator a plus.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• The ability to quickly learn new software programs.
• Experience with Email software (MailChimp, Constant Contact, MyEmma, ExactTarget, etc.).
Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to partners, vendors, clients and other divisions.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing, present a professional image at all times, gain the trust and confidence of others, work cooperatively with a variety of individuals, and always project a positive attitude.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and maintain a high degree of confidentiality is required.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and link to your most recent work (if applicable) to Theresa Blum at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OF MARKETING EXPERIENCE.