Brand Ambassador – Driver
Cruise Carts is an experiential marketing and advertising start-up located in Uptown Charlotte serving Uptown, SouthEnd and Plaza Midwood. Become a part of Charlotte’s top experience-based advertising campaigns as a brand ambassador. Our brand ambassador program is a great way to meet residents and visitors of the city of Charlotte as well as further develop your skills in sales, customer service, brand awareness, social media and more.
• Drive electric low-speed vehicles providing FREE rides in Uptown Charlotte and other popular neighborhoods in Charlotte.
• Increase brand awareness by interacting and providing riders with information about current advertisers.
• Operate carts during special events to ensure positive rider interaction and effective distribution of promotional goods.
• Develop social media content by documenting customer experiences and event participations per day.
• Tip-based income.
Qualifications & skills:
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Willing to work at least 3 days a week including weekends.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic understanding of social media.
• Comfortable talking to people.
• Highly organized and responsible.
• Positive and self-driven.