Homeless Management Information System Administrator
This position is found in a County department and is responsible for conducting research and analysis, advising management on results and recommending necessary adjustments to department procedures. Works under the guidance of department management on strategic projects to include assisting in the establishment of goals and objectives. Responds to requests from County or local municipality government. This position may also be responsible for managing projects aligned with the Balanced Scorecard goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or a related field and two years of related professional experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Master’s degree preferred, as well as knowledge of project management, research principles and performing statistical analysis.
This position will manage the Homeless Management Information System for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Continuum of Care, ensuring that the data quality is high so that the community can make decisions with confidence.
Incumbent is responsible for:
• Providing technical and user support for ServicePoint software.
• Supporting the quality, accessibility and functionality of HMIS for provider agencies.
• Developing sharing agreements and policies and procedures.
• Problem-solving data issues.
• Providing support for the Point in Time Count, Housing Inventory Chart, Annual Homelessness Assessment Report, HUD System Performance Measures, and other reports as required.
• Assuring compliance with security and privacy data standards.
• Work together with the Homelessness and Housing Research Coordinator to drive system change.
• Attend user meetings to share and benefit from lessons learned across the State.