Wellness Account Coordinator
Healthgram has repeatedly been voted the healthiest mid-size employer in Charlotte, NC. Conveniently located right off of I-77. We offer career advancement opportunities, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage options, Company paid Life Insurance and LTD, and a Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching contribution. Incentive based wellness program is top notch – offering onsite massages and daily lunchtime exercise classes. We value what is important to you so we have paid holidays to celebrate and paid time off to recharge.
Wellness programming can be complicated enough for employers and employees, part of our mission is to make the implementation and day-to-day operations run as smoothly as possible for our clients. We’re currently looking for a detail-oriented and organized Internal Account Representative who will help to support the wellness team, clients and their members. This position involves a daily proactive approach along with excellent time management skills. An individual who exhibits the ability to self-start and multi-task would be perfect for this is an entry-level position.
*This position requires up to 25% travel.
How you’ll add to the team:
Facilitate all Wellness and TPA client related screening events (30)
• Coordination and communicate with Healthgram’s third party vendors and clients.
• Marketing communications and result letters.
• Attend and assist the screening event.
• Assist in Billing Revisions.
Provide support for Wellness Clients, Software Lease Clients and Clinic Clients
• Meeting and report preparation.
• Reconcile report discrepancies.
• Complete software demo, trainings and setup. (to include CMS, HealthTrax, Member Portal and Employer Portal).
• Resolve past-due payments for existing clients.
• Assistance with wellness program design, implementation and facilitation.
• Technical writing requests.
• Troubleshooting and support for clients.
• New client implementation.
• Order and distribution of wellness brochures.
• Represent Healthgram during client events.
Facilitate accreditation projects
What you’ll bring:
• Superior organization skills with a natural attention to detail and follow-through.
• A friendly, outgoing personality with the capability to adapt quickly to changes.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience and knowledge of electronic medical records is a plus.
• An ability to work independently within a team environment.
• Four-year college degree in a health related field or two-year degree with experience in corporate health and wellness industry.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.