Digital Marketing Internship
Come work at 2ULaundry – one of Charlotte’s fastest-growing startups. We offer a premium laundry and dry-cleaning service with pickups and deliveries made directly to the customer’s front door. We are fun, local and relatable and are looking to add an intern to the marketing team this summer!
While this position is unpaid, we are willing to work with your school for credit and grow this internship into a permanent, paying position for the motivated candidate.
Required skills & traits:
• Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics or equivalent education/experience).
• Stellar communication skills, both writing and verbal.
• Photography/video skills a plus.
• Must have a mode of transportation and laptop.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with Google Analytics.
Description of the position:
• Perform daily web traffic and conversion analysis through Google Analytics.
• Create and populate Excel spreadsheets with daily web and digital marketing data.
• Manage and grow social media channels.
• Communicate with sales leads and existing customers over social messaging platforms.
• Brainstorm creative partnerships, campaigns and specific graphics to increase marketing reach.
• You live and breath social media.
• You can take ownership of projects.
• You like free laundry and snacks.
• 10-20 hours/week over a 3-month period.
• Unpaid internship; school credit offered.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and include “Digital Marketing Internship” in the subject line.