Consultant – Application Development
We’re a rapidly growing IT consulting team based in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Richmond. We provide both technical and strategic consulting for clients that range from Fortune 500 corporations to seed stage startups.
Simply put – we help clients build cool stuff.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented developers on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a modern application developer that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
We’re looking for engineers that fit the Levvel profile and not necessarily a specific tech stack or tool set. With that said we usually look for the following skills and experiences:
• Finishing projects and shipping software.
• Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new tools and technologies.
• Experience building applications using modern languages (Ruby, Python, Java, C#, Angular, React, Node, Scala, etc.).
• Exposure to APIs and Web Services.
• Experience using common developer support tools (source control, issue trackers, build systems, test frameworks).
• Familiarity with programming and software architecture patterns.
Interested in working with us?
We’re looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We don’t hire for specific skills; we look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
• Very competitive salary + profit sharing.
• 401k matching.
• 4 weeks vacation.
• Health, dental, vision.
• Casual work environment.
• Free Crossfit classes + gym.
• Weekly team lunches.
• Free snacks.