THS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Marketing Specialist – Project Manager supports Marketing leadership in overall coordination and management of all local marketing projects. Roles and responsibilities include overseeing all systems that promote process improvement, information gathering and decision making. The Marketing Specialist – Project Manager defines, creates and supports the management of an information repository, which is used to store content and information that business users need to perform daily tasks, as well as support bids, pitches and presentations. The Marketing Specialist – Project Manager is responsible for pitch and/or proposal coordination, as well as writing, and will work with fee-earners, local and national Marketing team members and Research. This position reports directly to the local or regional Marketing Manager.
Pitch and/or Proposal Coordination
• Support Marketing leadership and team by providing support for pitch and/or presentations as needed.
• Managing incoming requests from fee-earners or collecting information and scope of services pertinent to the request.
• Participating in strategy sessions with Marketing and Communications leadership and fee-earners as required.
• Coordinating and overseeing edits and content updates as required – reviewing with fee-earners, Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Directors and Research.
• Liaising with Marketing Manager to finalize creative pitch and/or proposal for distribution.
• Working with Marketing Manager to accurately track project in approved technology, capturing all pertinent material.
• Write pitches and/or proposals◦Managing and supporting pitch and/or proposal content development.
• Working with Marketing Manager to facilitate review of materials and address any feedback from fee-earners and key responsible affiliates.
• Delivering final, clean pitch and/or presentation content to Marketing Manager and/or fee-earner.
• Abstract newly created content into digital tracking and management system, tagging key information, case studies, best practices, etc.
• Ensure best practice sharing and adoption across pitch and/or proposal collateral.
Property Level Analytics
• Work with fee-earners and/or Associates and manage Marketing Coordinator, if necessary, to creatively interpret complex data sets.
• Oversee or partner with Graphic Design Specialist to add graphic visuals to analysis.
• Ensure accurate and timely information is provided to internal and external clients.
• Collect, categorize and disseminate information about the organization, people and local market, including case studies, social media and pitch and/or presentation support.
• Promote knowledge sharing through the organization’s operational business processes and systems by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and information systems.
• Use collaborative tools such as SharePoint to facilitate sharing of ideas and proprietary content, including preparation of case studies, amongst internal teams and fee-earners.
Role will be evaluated on the following:
• Cost per win.
• Win rate.
• Pursuits supported.
• Client churn.
• Pitch and/or presentation material quality.
• Timeliness of support.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
• 2-4 years of Marketing or Communications experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and any specific software as required.
• Database technology experience preferred.
• Ideal candidate would have marketing and communications experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
• Ability to independently achieve successful outcomes on all executed activities with minimal supervision for senior positions.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills o Advanced analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
• Strong ability to problem-solve with the ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently in a deadline-driven, dynamic, small office environment.
• Ability to identify and successfully resolve problems with minimal direction.
• Demonstration of good judgment.
• Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day.
• May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner.
• Regularly required to talk, hear and use hands and fingers to write and type.
• Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
• Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing.
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand.
• Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics and computer displays.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.