THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Waggle Company is a rapidly growing, technology-enabled startup based in Charlotte, NC that’s revolutionizing the dog walking industry through a top notch team and cutting-edge technology. The Waggle Company provides you and your pet with an unparalleled level of convenience, accountability and care. With same-day scheduling, GPS tracking on all walks, and pet photos for every visit, you’ll never feel guilty leaving your pet at home again.
The Operations Associate oversees daily operations of The Waggle Company (www.thewagglecompany.com) and makes decisions that define the quality of team member and client experiences. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
This cross-functional role interacts with clients, team members and back office staff through various communication channels. We’re looking for a proven multitasker who is sharp, personable and highly organized to drive operational efficiency as we continue to expand in Charlotte and new markets. This person is willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to be successful.
Think this is you? Read on…
What you’ll do:
• Manage the daily operations around scheduling and assigning appointments.
• Proactively resolve logistical issues.
• Analyze demand and supply trends to ensure staffing needs are met.
• Enforce quality control standards and provide regular performance feedback to team members.
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess your own performance; identify improvement opportunities and implement solutions to drive efficiency.
• Research new technologies, industry best practices and strategies, and alternative methods of operational efficiency.
What we’re looking for:
• You love figuring out complex puzzles using structured processes.
• You balance competing priorities, attention to detail and swift execution.
• You are an effective multitasker who is calm and focused under pressure.
• You have strong Excel skills.
• You’re a problem solver who is able to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement, locate key levers to effect change, and formulate a practical implementation plan.
• You prioritize people above all else and understand your clients include both Waggle clients and Waggle team members.
• You have a proven ability to manage others and effectively communicate expectations.
• You possess solid interpersonal oral/written communication skills.
• You can work independently; you initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a get-sh*t-done attitude.
• Humble and scrappy, you’re unafraid of long hours and are able to handle stress well.
• You have a desire to work in a fast paced / team-oriented environment and are willing to work some weekends and be on-call to resolve any emergencies.
• You have desire to learn, seek and overcome challenges, collaborate and go out of the way to help others be successful.
What we’d love to see:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher – new grads welcome!
• Background in delivery route scheduling and optimization, logistics coordination, administrative support, operations and related fields.
• Experience with the startup culture.
• Familiarity with the Charlotte area.
• Love of dogs and excitement about becoming proficient in animal behavior.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, link to your LinkedIn profile, and your favorite joke. Happy Waggling!