Sales Support Specialist
Who our client is:
• Multi-billion dollar thriving global manufacturer; North American HQ in Charlotte, NC.
• Strong market position and rich, stable heritage.
• Culture that values building long-standing relationships with its customers and consumers.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Executive Leadership that is highly engaged offering both experience and knowledge.
• Dynamic employees with great moral, low turnover.
• Great opportunity to contribute at both strategic and tactical levels.
What you will do:
• Supporting the Sales Team by organizing and maintaining sales targets.
• Gather, analyze and present data pulled from Salesforce, SAP and other portals.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and sales stats for team.
• Work with marketing team to gather industry and company specific content for sales decks and white papers.
• Research prospective customers via LinkedIn, industry articles, etc. qualifying leads for team.
• Maintain customer master database and update information as requested.
• Manage event calendars for sales meetings, conferences, trade shows, etc. and gather marketing materials.
• Keep track of sales budget – actual spend vs. budget.
• Organized promotional material with internal team – including: print collateral, product samples and event materials.
• Provide customer assistance building strong relationships.
• Managed routine operations for sales team including monitoring shipments, billing and database management.
• Enter invoices and orders into SAP.
• Monitor and ensure team is compliant for import and export regulations and procedures.
• Handle team’s travel arrangements for domestic trips, and coordinate all aspects of event planning – submitting applications, securing venues, food, technology, etc.
• Manage team’s expense reports using Concur.
• Promote team environment and assist with Employee Recognition projects (Birthday cards, anniversary cards and team newsletter).
• Inventory and office supply management.
• Other duties as assignment.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field.
• 2+ years’ experience in a sales support or business development role.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – able to present findings to a group and interact with all levels of internal team.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize projects.
• Strong sense of urgency and quick follow up with internal or external contacts.
• Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate Excel – preferred).
• Salesforce experience would be ideal.