Customer Service Representative
Healthgram has been repeatedly voted the healthiest mid-size employer in Charlotte, NC. Conveniently located right off of I-77. We offer career advancement opportunities, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage options, Company paid Life Insurance and LTD, and a Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching contribution. Incentive based wellness program is top notch – offering onsite massages and daily lunchtime exercise classes. We value what is important to you so we have paid holidays to celebrate and paid time off to recharge.
We’re making healthcare easier for everyone to understand. Our Customer Service Representatives are the go-to contacts for our members; helping them resolve issues, answer questions and accurately quote plan benefit and claim processing details.
How you’ll add to the team:
• Provide efficient yet personalized service to our members.
• Work diligently to resolve or coordinate resolution of member issues.
• Assist members in understanding their benefits coverage and other services offered through Healthgram, such as employer wellness programs.
• Help us create a wave of smarter consumers who are armed with knowledge.
What you’ll bring:
• Two or four-year degree from an accredited university or technical program.
• A coachable attitude and strong work ethic.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• A general understanding of employer-sponsored benefit programs.
• A drive to make a difference in the way employees think about their healthcare benefits.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.