SouthPark, get ready for some delicious nachos, tacos and margaritas.
Depending on final construction and permitting, restaurant chain Sabor’s newest location could open in SouthPark as early as March 29, but it’ll likely be middle of April.
The restaurant will be across the parking lot from YAFO in the space formerly occupied by Firehouse Subs. It’s the SouthPark shopping center anchored by Barnes & Noble and Earth Fare.
This will be Sabor’s sixth location. I couldn’t be more impressed on how they continue to maintain their grassroots, authentic brand while experiencing significant business success.
“We found a great opportunity to get that location and we been looking to get into the SouthPark market for a while,” owner Dalton Espaillat told the Agenda. “The store will have a small bar area where you can enjoy your margaritas and an upgraded interior design.” I’m excited about a Sabor bar area.
By the look of the wood floors, this Sabor location looks to be a little fancier than others – which fits in SouthPark.
But don’t worry, Sabor SouthPark will have the same daily specials that have made the brand famous.
Judging from our Sabor announcement’s 1,100+ likes on the Agenda Instagram last night, SouthPark is pumped. Here’s a few comments…
- “Another one!!!! I love this place. Taco Tuesday is fireeee 😍😝” – S
- “Deliciousness!!!” – A
- “I can hardly freakin stand it!” – L
- “All the dreams ever” – M
- “Yasssssssss” – K
- “lunchtime just got real!” – B
- “$1 TACO TUESDAYS!!” – B
- “OH MY GOSH WE NEED TO EAT HERE EVERY DAY” – A
- “Damn you go Sabor. Share that street corn w/ everyone” – E
- “We need one in Davidson! Favorite restaurant” – C
- “Sabor needs to come south to Ballantyne!” – A
- “Come to LAKE NORMAN!!” – M