Do you possess the innate desire to work in the automotive industry, and love anything with wheels and an engine? We have an exciting position that has opened at a top creative advertising agency in Charlotte, NC, that may be the perfect fit.
If you want to be a part of a team that makes a difference and has purpose, reach out to us!
As a member of our team here at Theory Communication & Design, the Account Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the daily administration of marketing, public relations and advertising initiatives. This includes keeping a high level of awareness with client activities while maintaining professional communication with clients as needed.
This position means helping to connect our partners directly with their customers. You’ll work for some of the world’s largest corporations and be involved in some of the most incredible experiences of your life. It’s a lot of fun, but will also be the most demanding experience you’ve ever had, all while being surrounded by similar-minded talent. We thank you for taking the time to see if you’d like to help us help others.
Assist in the daily account administration to meet partner and internal objectives.
• Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports and other client communications and correspondence.
• Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
• Assisting with vendor quotes.
• Verifying production specs.
• Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
• Fielding and processing internal information requests.
• Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
• Potentially manage a content calendar across various mediums.
• Working closely with the Creative team and Digital team to develop assets.
• Reporting on all activity with quantitative and qualitative metrics.
• Creating Excel Assessments (formulas, pivot tables, etc.).
• Creating Word Documents (spelling, grammar, AP style, etc.).
• Creating PowerPoint Decks (slide masters, formatting, smart art, etc.).
• Be relentless in giving others credit before yourself.
• Enjoy and contribute to a fun and youthfully-minded environment.
• An innate desire to serve others before yourself.
• A strong drive to continuous learning, taking instruction, growing oneself and those around you on a daily basis.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professional standards and quality without exception.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, written and oral communications skills.
• The ability to function in a small team and take lead on big and small tasks.
• The ability to fail. To share with others why they failed & grow personally from failures.
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowing how to say “Ma’am” and “Sir”.
Technologies we use:
• Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Sprout Social.
• Google Analytics.
• Google AdWords.
• Microsoft Office.
• Pen and paper.
Ultimately, we want you to be so dedicated to over-delivering on every task and so dedicated to our team that you grow far beyond the scope of this position here at Theory.
You are our future, and we want you to show us that future. There is a ceiling to this whole business on what you can accomplish – and the person that sets that ceiling is YOU! The ball will constantly be in your court. You will have all the chances in the world to shine and to be a part of one amazing youthfully-minded and continuously-evolving creative agency.