THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Payzer is a fast growing financial technology company located in South Charlotte. We’ve added more than 1,000 new customers over the last 12 months and are now looking to add to our product management team.
Payzer (our product) is the all-in-one financial tool that helps contractors grow their business by providing:
• Easy to use online and mobile payment solutions.
• Instant loan decisions that help grow average order size.
• Effective promotional offers that help close business.
• Simple electronic cash management.
• Rich financial and customer level reporting.
Our Product Managers play a critical role in the company by supporting the design, development, testing, installation and ongoing support of Payzer products.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Working with our user experience designers and engineers to design and develop new and existing products.
• Testing functionality within our sprint release windows to ensure flawless execution of product releases.
• Creating internal training documentation to ensure Payzer team members can adequately support Payzer products.
• Leading traditional software development processes.
• Managing large transformational projects.
As part of the job, you may also:
• Conduct individual training or facilitate webinars to ensure customer adoption of products.
• Provide Level 3 customer support for Payzer products.
• Act as a liaison between our customers and our vendor partners.
• Payments experience is critical.
• Project Management discipline.
• Strong written and oral communication.
• Detail oriented yet creative.
• Able to excel in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Able to create and manage project plans.
• Results driven, strong team player.
• Ability to troubleshoot, document and resolve problems.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Flexible and adaptable to new or differing responsibilities.
• Ability to clearly document business processes.
• College graduate, masters preferred.
• The chance to be early at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup. You won’t be just another drone at Payzer. You can get in on the ground floor.
• A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
• We offer a compensation package that starts at the low $100s per year and are able to do more for the right candidate.
• Strong training, mentoring and coaching. We’ll invest in making you better at what you do!
• Medical insurance: Choice of many plans including a 100% employer paid plan.
• Dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurance options.
• 401(k) plan.
• FSA and HSA Accounts.
• Paid time off.