This article was originally published on February 9, 2017.
Obsessed with Thai food? Here are top five Thai restaurants in Charlotte and two honorable mentions.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Vibe: Cozy, authentic, busy.
- Agenda Pro Tip: Pad Thai lunch special costs $8.95. If you dine in at lunch, all dishes come with soup, a spring roll, and iced tea.
- Agenda Story: It’s the little things that make lunch at Thai Taste addictive
- Neighborhood: Montford Park
- Vibe: Located at ParkTowne Village (aka restaurant graveyard). There is a decent bar inside and solid booth seating in the back.
- Backstory: Same family as Thai Taste.
- Agenda Pro Tip: If you need a drink, Hibiscus has tastier craft cocktails that you’d think and they’re $8 on Tuesdays.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Vibe: Upbeat and busy.
- Agenda Pro Tip: Your entire group needs to be there in order to grab a table.
- Neighborhood: South End
- Vibe: Laid back.
- Agenda Pro Tip: Favorite Thai spot of foodies.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Vibe: Located in a strip mall, it’s old school inside.
- Agenda Pro Tip: Ask for the sauces.
- Drink Specials: $2.50 beers on Wednesdays and $15 bottles of wine on Tuesdays.
Deejai Thai in Myers Park.
Thai Thai Takeout in Dilworth