Content Outreach Specialist (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
We are actively recruiting a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Content Outreach Specialist. This individual will join our industry leading SEO team to create and implement effective strategies to organically increase site traffic and rankings for a variety of company owned and managed sites. This is a multi-faceted position that requires a progressive, on-the spot, critical thinker who can develop and implement new content outreach strategies as well as optimizing existing campaigns.
• Identify and develop unique and compelling content opportunities to generate increased site traffic and further improve conversion rates.
• Pitch content and successfully manage relationships with key strategic partners on highly influential websites in our vertical industries.
• Play a key role in the creation of the content placement strategy.
• Partner with SEO team to understand content impact on the quality of website traffic and establish key performance metrics to determine campaign success.
• Own content creation for flagship websites with a goal of increasing product awareness and social media following.
What we’re looking for:
• 2 + years of content marketing or public relations experience for highly trafficked web properties.
• Solid marketing acumen, project management skills, and relationship management skills.
• Experience with writing and pitching compelling marketing content.
• Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written.
• SEO best practices knowledge.
• Self-motivated with a track record of success in managing competing deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, journalism, public relations or similar field.