THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
• As an Account Executive with Sycamore Brewing, you will directly manage all aspects of your sales territory.
• Monitor wholesaler’s inventory and depletions.
• Analyze sales data/ performance on a monthly basis, report at regularly scheduled sales meeting
• Complete company administration requirements on time and regularly, including expense reports, weekly/month recaps, monthly calendar, budget management, and daily e-mail responses.
• Be thoroughly acquainted with every key decision maker or decision influencer in accounts.
• Search for new draft placements while merchandising accounts.
• Visit a minimum of 10 accounts a day.
• Identify opportunities to open new accounts and grow the brand.
• Successfully reach or exceed monthly sales goals.
• Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts.
• Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis.
• Maintaining strong customer relationships through proactive communication.
• Working on special projects as assigned.
• Create and execute promotional and merchandising strategies.
• Ensure that product is rotated and date code policies are executed.
• Contribute to the success of the sales team by accomplishing sales goals and contribute to the creation and implementation of new ideas.
• Manage individual time and activities to maximize sales volume in defined territory.
• Attend brewery promotions, beer festivals and other events.
• Our ideal Account Executive has a passion for craft beer, superior customer service skills, and the ability to build relationships with customers.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing, sales or Management strongly preferred – or – 4+ years of sales experience.
• Sales experience is a must – Minimum 2 years sales experience of proven results oriented experience in outside sales.
• An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality and willing to go the extra mile.
• Proven strong work ethic.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to collaborate easily with all kinds of internal and external partners.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• Bar, restaurant, hospitality experience for on-premises position preferred.
• In depth knowledge of the Craft Beer industry and products.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Valid and clean driver’s license.
• Ability and willingness to work independently.
• 21 years of age or older to comply with federal and state regulations.
• Flexible work schedule ability to respond to marketplace demands by planning time and activities to achieve company objectives.
Compensation and benefits:
• As a Sales Representative with Sycamore Brewing, you can expect a highly aggressive commission package. Compensation is always rewarded based on success and growth.
• Sales bonuses for strong performance.
• Paid training program.
Please email email@example.com. No phone calls please.