Business Development Manager
Torrent Consulting is an exciting, fast-growing Salesforce consultancy located in the heart of South End. We were recently named the #4 Small Company in CBJ’s Best Places to Work, and we were #164 on the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America. Our personal Why is to raise leaders that spark change in our communities and businesses, and we do that by investing in people with big ideas and passions. In all that we do, we strive to Build Something Greater.
As a Business Development Manager at Torrent Consulting, you’ll have a chance to use your relationship-building skills to align with Salesforce’s Account Executives and other partners. You’ll come alongside prospects and clients, taking a consultative approach to find the perfect technical solution to meet their needs.
We’re looking to grow our presence in the East, especially the greater Charlotte market, and you’ll have a hand in crafting that strategy. This position requires a high degree of comfort in conversations with C-level executives at companies with anywhere from 20-200 employees. You don’t have to know Salesforce, but you do need to be comfortable with technical conversations. You’ll need to know how to navigate complex deals and communicate effectively both internally and externally.
We’re serious about hiring around our core values and bringing on team members that will have a positive impact on our business and others in the community. If this sounds like you, come join our team!
What you’ll be doing:
• Pursuing sales opportunities through multiple channels including: referrals, networking/marketing events, existing client relationships, and targeted lead generation.
• Reporting on sales activity and managing your opportunity pipeline according to company standards.
• Assisting with designing the best technical solution for clients as part of scoping process.
• Visiting Salesforce offices to build and foster relationships with Account Executives who are aligned to your region.
• 3-5 years of experience working within a consultative/solution selling
• B2B sales experience across multiple industries.
• Technology background – technical systems/platform implementations, software development and coding, or SaaS CRM consulting experience highly desired.
• Deal negotiation experience on client engagements valued at $100K or more is required.
What we offer:
• Extensive Health Insurance options – including Vision and Dental.
• Unlimited PTO – balance what you do with how you want to live.
• Unbeatable company culture.
• Amazing growth opportunities.
• A new collaborative office space.
Send your resume to email@example.com.