Delivery & Logistics Leader
Our ideal candidate must possess the desire, passion and enthusiasm to be the best and bring ideas and methods that increase customer satisfaction and Queen City’s profitability.
Manage our customer delivery operation, while providing an excellent experience for all customers.
Principal duties and accountabilities:
• Supervise the delivery team including inside & outside personnel.
• Hire, staff and train delivery & installation teams toward goals.
• Provide on-going education plan for team members, drivers and installers.
• Optimally schedule and route daily deliveries.
• Resolve carrier/delivery issues.
• Communicate daily with internal and external customers.
• Coordinate deliveries with merchandising department.
• Manage maintenance of delivery fleet.
• Manage delivery dept. budget.
• A dynamic work environment in a leadership role.
• Competitive compensation including personal and team performance bonuses.
• Paid vacation.
• Profit sharing.
• Life insurance.
• Complete health benefits packages.
• Employee purchase plan.
• Logistics / Warehouse Operations degree preferred or comparable field experience.
• Detail oriented and goal driven.
• Strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage employee & customer relationships.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
• Experience using routing software.
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Excel and Word.
• Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies and procedures to others.
If you are interested in interviewing for the position please email your resume to email@example.com or call 704.391.6000.