THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
House Account is a startup software-as-a-service company that provides sales and marketing tools to brick-and-mortar businesses, focusing on luxury fashion boutiques. The company is seeking an entry-level employee to act as a Brand Manager. The primary responsibility of the Brand Manager is to operate House Account’s sales and marketing tools on behalf of a select group of House Account shops. The role includes, but is not limited to, creating and maintaining custom websites, managing marketing calendars and email campaigns, updating inventory systems, general customer service, and more. Visit houseacct.com for more information.
VP Marketing + Operations, Amanda Weisiger Cornelson
Charlotte, North Carolina
Roles & responsibilities (subject to change):
On-boarding + Relationship Building
• Work closely with a select group of shops to foster relationships and encourage best practices for using House Account’s sales and marketing tools.
• Build and maintain custom, branded websites on House Account’s network (this does not require ability to code).
• Regularly update shop websites according to inventory levels, season, designer features, sales, and promotions.
Marketing Calendar Management
• Consult with shops on creative marketing strategies to drive sales on the House Account network.
• Manage custom marketing calendars on behalf of the shops, which includes designing and sending email campaigns, inventory sharing, editorial features, and integrated social posts.
• Use Photoshop to create graphics for email, social, and in-store promotions.
• Create a system to keep inventory up to date daily, practicing quality control to ensure all inventory is appropriately priced, described, and categorized.
• Communicate with shops to grow inventory database, including photography and product information (sizing, fit, descriptions, availability, SKUs).
Reporting + Product Feedback
• Create and send analytic reports to shops monthly, inclusive of overall House Account statistics and activity and insights specific to each shop.
• Prompt shops to provide feedback on House Account’s products and services—record all feedback and communicate weekly to the Lead Brand Manager.
General Customer Service
• Complete general customer service needs at the requests of shops or at the direction of the Lead Brand Manager.
• BA/BS degree.
• Retail-based customer service experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
• Understanding of digital software products and features.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills—ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
• Willing to engage in a dynamic, early-stage startup business environment.
• Demonstrated abilities of a self-starter—ability to manage time, complete projects, and handle requests without direction or supervision.
Role type + compensation:
This is a full time position with an annual salary plus healthcare benefits. Bonuses, raises, and promotions are performance based.
Contact Lead Brand Manager, Sarah Walker, at email@example.com.