Rusty Bucket, located behind Whole Foods in SouthPark, hopped on the brunch train and is now serving your favorite meal on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
“We’re excited to offer our guests a really fun brunch menu that highlights the best flavors of Rusty Bucket – and it’s something our guests have been craving for a long time,” said Gary Callicoat, president and founder of Rusty Bucket. “I’m proud of the work our team has put into developing a delicious, fresh and satisfying menu.”
Here’s what you’ll find on the Rusty Bucket brunch menu:
- Chicken & Waffles: A Belgian waffle with their signature hand-dipped chicken fingers.
- Bucket Biscuits & Gravy: Biscuits topped with sausage, gravy, and two sunny-side-up eggs.
- Breakfast Burrito: Stuffed with scrambled eggs, sausage, peppers, onions, cheese, and topped with ranchero sauce.
- Today’s Egg Omelet: Served with fruit.
- Warm Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes: Served with caramel dipping sauce.
- Braised Short Rib Hash: Potatoes, onions, peppers, and cheese on top of braised short ribs, topped with two sunny-side-up eggs.
- Yogurt Spill: Greek Yogurt topped with fruit, granola, and honey.
- Triple Decker Breakfast Sandwich: Three cheeses, a fried egg, bacon, tomato, and roasted garlic aioli on Texas Toast.
I’ve got my eye on those short ribs.
And don’t forget the Bloody Mary, served at your choice of spice level.
All images courtesy of the Rusty Bucket.