(1) Studio KMO Charlotte Print
Get her a beautiful minimalist print of her favorite city.
(2) Hello Ginger “Feeling Jazzy” Mug
Because she should feel jazzy every morning and this mug could potentially help that.
(3) Just Mutts “In Dog Years” Pint Glass
Being a dog lover and beer lover seem to go hand-in-hand, so this glass satiates both of her hobbies.
(4) Little Sister “Mama Tried” Necklace
For the mom who tries, which is all that really matters.
(5) Covet Atelier Three Month Subscription Box
To give her a little taste of North Carolina-made goods for three months.
(6) Dressed CLT Gift Certificate
Renting dresses is the future, so jumpstart her obsession and get her a gift certificate to Dressed CLT, a local dress rental company.
(7) Created Beautifully Blush Pink Leather Clutch
If you’re not sure what to get her but know you want to spend on quality, you can’t go wrong with this clutch.
(8) 704Shop The QC Raglan Sweatshirt
Rep your city and let people know where you’re from before they can even ask.
(9) Iva Jean’s Birthday Cake Fudge
Who doesn’t like birthday cake? Mix it into fudge and you have the BEST white elephant gift.
(10) Dressing Rooms Interiors Brass Bookends
I bet one woman in your life has a brass obsession. You can do no wrong with these bookends.
(11) Molly Currens Succulent Print
Because some people love the succulent trend, but can’t seem to keep one alive.
(12) Woman Shops World Smudge Kit
If she’s serious about the New Year, New You thing, this is the place to start.
(13) Bajari Mismatched Earring Set
Simple, yet fun, this mismatched set could be gifted to almost any lady in your life!
(14) Tah Tah Make Up Hydrating Lip Balm
Possibly her new favorite item in her make-up bag, and just think, you gave it to her.
(15) KK Bloom Grateful Dead Tank
For the old school rocker in her, wrap this tee in newspaper for an edgier option.