Digital Specialist – Analyst / Associate Director
Barings is a $275+billion1 global asset management firm dedicated to meeting the evolving investment and capital needs of our clients. We build lasting partnerships that leverage our distinctive expertise across traditional and alternative asset classes to deliver innovative solutions and uncompromising service. A member of the MassMutual Financial Group, Barings maintains a strong global presence with over 600 investment professionals and offices in 17 countries. Learn more, at www.barings.com.
Barings’ Digital Execution team is seeking an individual with website production experience and experience obtaining and delivering content. This role will have primary responsibility for maintaining site consistency, the quality of functionality, and the clarity of information and flow all with the underlying goal of reinforcing the Barings brand. The Digital Specialist works closely with technology, product management, marketing, and thought leadership teams. This position will be located in Charlotte, NC.
• Strong understanding of website design.
• Create landing and campaign pages.
• Stay abreast of web development and technologies.
• Help develop innovative solutions for content presentation.
CMS content input
• Site content implementation and maintenance.
• Proofread content updates for accuracy and consistency.
• Regularly review website content and provide recommendations to ensure alignment with web and business standards.
• Monitor web traffic performance, deliver site statistics and usage reports using WebTrends.
• Monitor email distribution stats.
• Email (html) creation.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, multi-media or computer sciences preferred.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in website management, preferably in the financial services industry.
• Expertise in formatting and publishing web content.
• General understanding of multi-media creation and maintenance.
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment is a must.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong multi-tasking and follow-through skills, and works with a sense of urgency.