THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Payzer is a fast growing financial technology company and our Business Development Team is focused on driving company growth and adding new customers.
The BDR team:
• Is 100% based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
• Travels up to 50% of the time.
• Visits and presents to warm customers in concert with our partners.
• Is full of people who are hard working, smart, and fun to work with.
• We’ve added more than 1,000 new customers over the last 12 months and now we need more talented selling professionals to support the market opportunity before us.
As part of our Business Development team, you will be responsible for:
• Making in person presentations.
• Managing long term relationships with both channel partners and customers.
• Making outbound calls.
• Receiving inbound calls.
• Responding to web based inquiries.
• Taking prospects through product introductions.
• Closing prospects and
• Cross selling new products.
This is not a cold calling position.
• Good humans with a positive attitude.
• College graduates, preferably with some selling experience.
• Bright, inquisitive, and good at getting things done.
• Great at listening to other people.
• Ready to work hard, learn and grow in a fast paced environment.
• Honest, fun to be around, and cool to work with while getting the job done.
• Able to be part of a (paid) training class that begins on Monday, December 5th. We’re a financial technology company, so we need people who are comfortable with modern technology tools and are conversant with payments and finance. There will be math involved.We hire hard working, stable people who are self motivated and directed. We’re a cohesive team of positive people with strong backgrounds and successful track records.
• The chance to work at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup.
• Our base salaries begin at $30K and range as high as $40K with total compensation packages that can take total earnings as high as $65K at 100%. Several of our current team members exceeded that level of earnings over the last 12 months based on excellent performance.
• Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance for individual coverage.
• Strong training, mentoring and coaching. We’ll invest in making you better at what you do!
• A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
• Life insurance and 401(k) plan.
• Paid time off.