THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2015, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.0 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey® cleaning and hygiene solutions, enables a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 23,000 employees who serve customers in 169 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
The Portfolio Reporting Analyst designs and develops reports, dashboards, metrics, and KPIs used to manage project delivery and optimize project portfolios. Areas for responsibility include IS and other functions and divisions that use enterprise standard project and portfolio management tools. This individual works closely with functional representatives to understand analytic objectives and define the information and metrics needed to meet the objectives. The ideal candidate with have 3+ years of professional experience, has demonstrated the ability to learn technical report development skills in tools such as QlikView and Crystal Reports, and has demonstrated the ability to understand requirements leading to the implementation of efficient supporting systems. The Portfolio Reporting Analyst also understands project management processes and the tools used to support those processes in order to assist portfolio analysts and project managers.
• Collaborates directly with global internal customers to develop reporting requirements.
• Performs technical tasks to configure and develop reporting systems and processes to support project management for multiple functions.
• Monitors and proactively manages existing support systems, including making recommendations to ensure systems are relevant and productive.
• Performs some technical tasks to configure and develop systems to support project management for multiple functions.
• Assists Portfolio Analysts in providing project delivery process expertise to project managers and other project team members.
• Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience.
• 3 to 8 years professional experience.
• Report writing or system configuration skills.
• QlikView and Crystal Report development skills a plus.
• Presentation Skills.
• Customer Focus.
• Drive for Results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.