Loan Officer Assistant (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Wyndham Capital is continuing to see record growth! With that growth comes newly created opportunities. We are currently recruiting for Loan Officer Assistants. If you are highly motivated and interested in the mortgage industry, come join our team!!
• Assisting borrowers with The WCM Web Portal.
• Reviewing and answering questions on Loan Disclosures.
• Reviewing applications taken by the Loan Officer for accuracy and completeness.
• Communicate with Borrowers on documents outstanding.
• Check in weekly with clients to answer questions and proactively look for issues.
• Work with Realtors to facilitate loan closings and give updates.
• Meet with management to give updates and ways to improve the position.
• Process Change of circumstances on all loans in process.
• 4 year college degree or a minimum of 5 years mortgage banking experience.
• High phone and email volume management.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Understanding of mortgage loan pricing and general loan guidelines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• DU/LP Entry and Submission Experience.
• Encompass LOS experience.
• Communicate with mortgage banker, customers, processing, underwriting department, and closing.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of Conforming, Jumbo, FHA and VA processing.
• Able to handle confidential information.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.