THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
• Large Services Company with a national footprint, in excess of $4B in assets and 700 locations through the U.S.
• Beautiful corporate offices in South Charlotte.
• Dynamic leadership with proven experience in industry.
• Financially stable with expected growth.
What the company has to offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a growing organization with tremendous exposure.
• Excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-paced yet professional working environment.
• Great team environment, ability to work cross-functionally and make an impact.
What you will do:
• The individual in this position is responsible for maintaining and updating financial models used by the Financial Planning & Analysis department, for gathering and updating industry research, and for producing reports used throughout the enterprise.
• Produce and publish periodic performance reporting.
• Enhance and maintain analytical models.
• Provide assistance with presentations.
• Collect and coordinate various hotel industry research data.
• Produce STR Analysis on a regular basis.
• Provide ad hoc support on an as needed basis.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, MIS, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or similar field.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• 1-3 years work experience in financial analysis.
• Familiarity with OLAP database environments (preferred).
• Familiarity with Cognos business intelligence software (preferred).
• Hospitality industry experience (preferred).