Pledge Processing Associate
This is a temporary position, 6-9 months.
Supports efforts of the organization toward the achievement of the United Way of Central Carolinas’ vision, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives by performing tasks within the Pledge Processing Department such as cash handling, auditing, data entry, research, and verification.
Major areas of responsibility:
Pledge Processing /Audit
• Processing of all workplace envelopes received from participants in the United Way of Central Carolinas Campaign.
• Ensure pledge information is handled efficiently and accurately.
• Backup Other Finance Functions.
• Become trained as a backup for assigned processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills & abilities required:
• Possess strong analytical, math, process management, interpersonal and communications skills required.
• Attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, self-motivated, flexible dependable and ability to work independently required.
• Ability to work quietly and positively in a team environment required.
• 10-Key Skills preferred.
• Strong computer skills, expertise in Excel and prior experience with databases preferred.
• Experience with ANDAR a plus.
Education and experience required:
Associate Degree or at least 2 years’ experience in a related field.
Physical factors/working conditions:
• Indoor office environment.
• Occasional use of personal vehicle.
• Light lifting of supplies.
• Occasional non-regular hours.
United Way of Central Carolinas gives equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. UWCC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the organization has facilities.