Step into Saturday, where it’s always about the love of ideas and the commitment to making our clients’ brands beloved. We specialize in what we call “Saturday Brands”–the kinds of products and services you seek out on a Saturday.
We’re a nimble, thoughtful, and progressive group of 15 with a focus on using incredibly insightful creative to get results. We care about each other, about our clients and about our audiences, and we care about doing great work. Ideally candidates should be personable, fun loving, smart, self-starting, able to see projects from concept to execution, tenacious and thick-skinned. The best Creatives we’ve worked with either love advertising or hate it, but either way it’s always with a passion. So, I guess we prefer you love or hate the business passionately.
While it’s all about the idea here, our copywriter should also bring a level of craftsmanship and attention to the art of wordsmithing. Abilities or willingness to learn abilities in tradition, digital, experiential, and whatever media our clients needs may push us to, are a must. Every job from tiny to huge should be tackled with reverence.
Saturday is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with a client roster that stretches across the nation and a variety of industries.
• Work together with art, copy and account staff to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs.
• Work with senior Creatives to develop conceptual abilities.
• Participate in client meetings.
• Work closely with the creative, A/S and traffic departments to ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines.
• Present work in an organized and interesting manner.
• 2-4 years of agency or other commercial writing experience.
• BA, BS or Portfolio School degree preferred but not required.
• Proven creative ability.
Commensurate with experience